Open Enrollment in GED® and ESOL Programs – Sign Up Now!
The mission of the Nails Specialty Program is to provide the highest quality instruction which will prepare students for current and emerging careers in a competitive workplace.
Instruction includes: performing manicures/pedicures, applying artificial nails and nail wraps, safety, bacteriology, hygiene, sanitation, customer relations, salon management, record keeping, Florida Cosmetology law, and employability skills. Time required for completion of the preparatory program is determined by state licensing regulations.
Hours of Operation:
Contact the Salon at (352) 726-2430 ext. 4343 for information.
The Salon now accepts MasterCard and Visa, as well as cash, for payment for services. Sorry, we do not accept checks.
Please contact us at (352) 726-2430 if you need more than one service or to check on availability of services. No appointments.
Click on the program cost button to view the list of items needed for this program.
- Manicurists and Pedicurists
A student must meet ALL the following conditions to earn a Certificate of Program Completion from WTC:
- Pass all courses and OCPs in the program
- Complete the required curriculum
- Attend 180 hours of instruction – to be eligible to sit for the Florida Board of Cosmetology licensing exam, the student must successfully complete 180 hours of instruction and the designated number of services
- Settle all school debt including returning textbooks for high school students
- Receive the instructor's recommendation
New classes begin in August and January
Typical class times are 7:30am to 3:00pm M-F
Choose your Career Pathway
Contact the College About This Program
firstname.lastname@example.org - 726-2430 Ext. 4301
State of Florida, Department of Business and Professional Regulation