WTC Programs Start August 10th – There’s Still Time to Enroll!
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW…
Federal Regulations (FERPA) requires that institutions that receive Title IV funding provide specific consumer information to prospective and currently enrolled students and, in some cases, employers. You may access the consumer information at WTCollege.org. If you are unable to access the information online, you may contact the school office for a paper copy of the information.
- Basic financial aid information
- WTC’s completion/graduation rates for the general student body
- Information about the school’s security policies and crime statistics report
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention information
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Availability of employees for information dissemination