The mission of the Electricity Program is to provide students with the skills and work ethics necessary to become competent electrical workers.
This program focuses on broad, transferable skills, stresses the understanding of all aspects of the electricity industry, demonstrates such elements of the industry as planning, management, finance, technical and products skills, underlying principles of technology, labor issues, community issues, and health, safety, and environmental issues.
National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
The State of Florida requires students to meet a basic skills requirement prior to program completion. The basic skills grade levels for this program are: Mathematics 9.0, Language 9.0, Reading 9.0
A student must meet ALL the following conditions to earn a Certificate of Program Completion from WTC:
- Attain a grade of "C" or better (2.0 GPA) for the program
- Complete the required curriculum
- Settle all school debt including returning textbooks for high school students
- Meet Florida Basic Skills requirements for the program.
- Receive the instructor's recommendation
Choose your Career Pathway
John Woythaler - 726-2430 Ext. 4323
National Center Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Levels 1-4