GED® Test Preparation Classes
- You must be 18 years or older. Anyone under 18 must contact Student Services for more information before entering class.
- You must take a TABE Test (Test of Adult Basic Education) or have a current TABE score (within the last year).
- Attend the required Orientation session prior to starting class.
Read more information about the registration process for GED® Preparation Programs: 4 Easy Steps
If you have ever been enrolled in the Citrus County School District, please contact WTC at (352) 726-2430 ext. 4326 before completing the online application. You will be provided with a user name and password to complete the application as a returning student.
If you are new to the Citrus County School District, please proceed as a new student applicant to register as follows:
- Access the application form and pay the $30.00 application fee.
- TABE Test Schedule
- Meet with a Certified School Counselor or Career Advisor for enrollment
The tuition for Adult Education classes is $30.00 per session for students. There are two sessions per year; August-December, January-May. Please contact the Student Services Office for more details.
Please be advised that any student wishing to re-enroll due to withdrawal because of non-compliance with school attendance policy during an academic session must pay a $10.00 fee in advance of re-admittance to the class.
Re-enrollment is limited to once per nine week period.
WTC GED® Preparation Program Instructors:
|GED® Preparation Daytime Class Schedule||8/9/2018||5/30/2019||8:15 am – 11:15 am||M-F||208|
|GED® Preparation Afternoon Class Schedule||8/9/2018||5/29/2019||11:45 am – 2:45 pm||M-F||208|
|GED® Preparation Evening Class Schedule||8/9/2018||5/29/2019||3:00 pm – 7:00 pm||T-TH||208|
|GED® Preparation Online||8/9/2018||5/30/2019||Contact Student Services||Varies||NA|